Choose your country of delivery to see prices and products for your location.
Choose tax zone / country of delivery
This offer includes a new air spring from Miessler Automotive® - original quality & design.
It comes with the original air pressure valve - Made in Germany.
This is a repair kit for the complete suspension strut. This type of repair kit is not available as an original spare part.
This means that you would have to buy a complete strut. Repairing the strut makes sense only if the shock absorber still has a sufficient efficiency.
This repair kit should not be used for oil leaking shock absorbers. In this case, we cannot give a two-year warranty.
Can be installed in the following vehicles:
Audi Q8 / SQ8 (4MN) 2018--
Original spare part number OE:
4M0616039, 4M0616039AD, 4M0616039AR, 4M0616039BA, 4M0616039BE, 4M0616039AE, 4M0616039AS, 4M0616039BB, 4M0616039BF
- Air spring front
- Air pressure retaining valve
- Original equipment quality
- Quality assurance by us as a German company
- Much cheaper than authorized repair
- Personal advice
- We as German provider have the European returns policy
- We also have a 2 years warranty
- All shipping methods available
- In Europe, we have the longest experience with air suspension for automobiles in the aftermarket
- Never lower the vehicle with empty Air Spring Bags.
- Make sure that the air bags are filled before lowering the vehicle.
The supplied residual pressure retaining valve keeps the specific minimum pressure for your vehicle stable.
Otherwise it can lead to an accident.
-Check air suspension system for leaks & Verify after repair if the system is completely sealed.
The easiest way to check for leaks is by parking the vehicle overnight.
Wait for the automatic readjustment of the system, if your vehicle has this feature.
Measure your vehicle from the ground to the lower edge of fenders on all 4 corners and note.
The next day, check and compare these heights. Even a small deviation of the distances leads to permanent damage to the compressor and the valves.