This rear air spring for the air suspension of the Citroen Picasso C4 goes through quality assurance based on the IATF-16949 certification.
It Can be installed in the following vehicles:
Citroen C4 Picasso I MPV (UD_) 2006-2015
Citroen C4 Grand Picasso I (UA_) 2006-2013
Original spare part numbers:
13111129074814, 2539515010020, 31901006042701, 5102GN, 5102R8
9676670180B-00, F30751240, F307512401/L/QQ, 9681946080, 31901006042701
WABCO OES 9515010020
Scope of delivery:
- Never lower the vehicle with unfilled air springs!
- Check the air spring system for leaks.
- Completely lower the vehicle from the lift.
- Make sure after repair that the system is absolutely leakproof.
The easiest way to determine this is by parking the vehicle.
Wait for the automatic readjustment of the system if your vehicle has this function.
Measure all heights air supported and record from the ground to the lower edge of the mudguard.
Check at the next day and compare these heights.
Even a small deviation of the distances leads to permanent damage to the compressor and the valves.
- Original equipment quality
- Quality assurance by us as a German company
- Much cheaper than authorized repair
- Personal advice
- We as German provider have the European returns policy
- We also have a 2 years warranty
- Worldwide express delivery is our standard
- In Europe we have the longest experience with the topic of air suspension for automobiles in the after market.
Original manufacturers recommend the paired replacement of the air springs. Installation and expansion may only be carried out by trained personnel in a specialist workshop. Also note our installation instructions.
There are no reviews in the current language.