Choose your country of delivery to see prices and products for your location.
Choose tax zone / country of delivery
This air spring A2123204425 for your Mercedes E-Class (W212, S212) E63 AMG corresponds to the original bellows from Mercedes Benz.
Manufactured under the specifications of the ISO / TS 16949: 2009 certification with appropriate test tests, this gives you a technically and qualitatively perfected product.
Can be installed in the following vehicles:
Mercedes Benz E-CLASS (W212)
E 63 AMG (212.074) 02.11 - 12.16
E 63 AMG (212.075) 02.13 - 12.16
E 63 AMG (212.077) 12.09 - 12.15
E 63 AMG 4-matic (212.076) 02.13 - 12.16
E 63 AMG 4-matic (212.092) 01.13 - 12.16
Mercedes Benz E-CLASS T-Model (S212)
E 63 AMG (212.274) 02.11 - 12.16
E 63 AMG (212.275) 02.13 - 12.16
E 63 AMG (212.277) 08.09 - 12.11
E 63 AMG 4-matic (212.276) 02.13 - 12.16
E 63 AMG 4-matic (212.292) 02.11 - 12.16
Original spare part number:
A2123204425, A2123200825, 2123204425, 2123200825
Scope of delivery:
Rear right air spring 212 320 44 25
Compressed air connection piece (VOSS 4mm) A 000 327 00 69
Spring washer A 212 324 00 84
Fastening clip A 001 991 11 71
- Never lower the vehicle with unfilled air springs!
- Check the air spring system for leaks.
- Completely lower the vehicle from the lift.
- Make sure after repair that the system is absolutely leakproof.
The easiest way to determine this is by parking the vehicle.
Wait for the automatic readjustment of the system if your vehicle has this function.
Measure all heights air supported and record from the ground to the lower edge of the mudguard.
Check at the next day and compare these heights.
Even a small deviation of the distances leads to permanent damage to the compressor and the valves.
- Original equipment quality
- Quality assurance by us as a German company
- Much cheaper than authorized repair
- Personal advice
- We as German provider have the European returns policy
- We also have a 2 years warranty
- Worldwide express delivery is our standard
- In Europe we have the longest experience with the topic of air suspension for automobiles in the after market.