Choose your country of delivery to see prices and products for your location.
Choose tax zone / country of delivery
This offer consists of an air spring made by Miessler Automotive® - Germany.
This air spring is characterized by the constant best quality over many years.
The product corresponds to the original in quality and functionality.
Can be installed in the following vehicles:
Range Rover L322 / MK-III / LM supercharged (2006-2012)
Original spare part number:
RKB500082 ; RKB000150 ; RKB000151 ; RKB500080
RKB500080K ; RKB500130 ; RKB500240
Scope of delivery:
Air spring rear
- Never lower the vehicle with unfilled air springs!
- Fill the air spring with approx. 5 bar.
- Check the air spring system for leaks.
- Completely lower the vehicle from the lift.
- Make sure after repair that the system is absolutely leakproof.
The easiest way to determine this is by parking the vehicle.
Wait for the automatic readjustment of the system if your vehicle has this function.
Measure all heights air supported and record from the ground to the lower edge of the mudguard.
Check at the next day and compare these heights.
Even a small deviation of the distances leads to permanent damage to the compressor and the valves.
- Original equipment quality
- Quality assurance by us as a German company
- Much cheaper than authorized repair
- Personal advice
- We as German provider have the European returns policy
- We also have a 2 years warranty
- Worldwide express delivery is our standard
- In Europe we have the longest experience with the topic of air suspension for automobiles in the after market.
There are no reviews yet.